DIMO Care 2016 Service Campaign for TATA Indica, Indigo, Sumo and Safari, was launched by Mr Vijitha Bandara, Mr Mahesh Karunarathne, Mr Pranaw Kumar (Area Manager Sri Lanka & Myanmar – TATA Motors Limited) and Mr Randhir Choudhary (Area Customer Support Manger – TATA Motors Limited) on 14th of March 2016 at DIMO Head Office’s TATA Passenger Car Service Complex. This service campaign went on for 5 days and was successfully concluded on 18th of March 2016.
Benefits which were offered to the participants are as follows.
- Free compression test
- Free mechanical inspection
- Free electrical inspection
- Free battery terminal protection
- Free door hinge treatment
- Free maintenance advice
- Free oil top-up
- Free battery water top-up & check battery condition
- Free gift pack for every participant
- 10 % discount on labour charges for after inspection repairs
- 20% discount on spare parts if repairs are carried out in our DIMO Colombo workshop
- Special discounts for tyres & batteries
Parallel to this, free Vehicle Inspection Campaign which was organized by newly opened Thissamaharama Mini workshop for TATA vehicles was held on 11th and 12th of March 2016.
Minor repairs were carried out. A free diagnosis card with special discounts for labour and parts were offered for the participants. Mr Viraj Gunaratne, Mr Suneth Ediriweera, Mr Chandima Wickramasekara and Service Team members were present at this event.
All these services were provided with absolute care and supervision of specialists. DIMO would like to thank everyone who took part in this, helping to write another chapter of excellent customer service legacy!